Tuesday 8 March 2016

Captivation Political Manifesto. -by Rev. Dr. Shaun D.-A Conspiracy in Monarch Sciences in Canada

This is an audio version of my written manifesto detailing the trauma state in Canada and the hollywood/masonic/monarch slavery conspiracy taking place to ensnare souls. Please overlook and be kind as to the mispronounced words, it is just a software program that interprets the information from the written document.
Captivation Political Manifesto

I have a very strong presence online, from a gofundme account to help further my written projects to an ebook for sale
(on nothing related to this stuff lol more like gay dimensional virtual world raver fiction hehe) to a gay oriented naughty blawg
to a Church blog, to marketplaces that I sell some random stuff on. none of this is needed for you to listen to this and I don't upsell anything. I am not trying to sell you anything, as well I am not trying to mock or make anybody I talk or write about ashamed of themselves or break any laws. I believe the cast of characters in my life is bizarre and unusual and very surreal- I don't want to ruin anybody's life or anything but rather make them aware of the abuse they inflicted on me. and I am not a victim, I am severely traumatized by all this, but I want to make it clear that I now live past this, and in nature in a loving and very supportive and beautiful relationship. It's all about telling a story I figure and helping others be aware of what may be happening to them. I have evolved past all this and want to offer this story for your study. I thank you for your time invested learning about my life story in conspiracy and I hope that it offers you some sort of ascension.

Posted via Composer